Monday, October 13, 2008

Congrats lo ppl

Hi, exam is over, heard from some of you the papers were really difficult. never mind la. then all suffer together at least.. but impt now is it is over already.. really can go play.. result no need stress one la.. u can't change it anyway just let it be lo.. and plan which one to put more effort in for future.

I just went Johor Bahru with my friends to eat seafood.. went to some kampong like places.. ate crabs, prawns, etc.. quite fresh, quite shiok.. anyway this was to reward myself for completing a 2000 words essay.. haha no la just a coincidence la... today i just finished the essay then my friend jio me go over eat.

anyway u all not yet to the age of drinking legally (but i bet some of u must have tried or already been drinking ), just don drink unitl like them la..




No comments: